HCL is an Indian multinational Information Technology (IT) and out sourcing service provider company. It has been the one of the fastest growing company not only in india but in the whole world. HCL operates in the total 31 different countries and has total 199 branches across the world. It has total Revenue of US$ 4.6 billion. As June 2013, it has total 85,505 employees working under it.
In this Post we are going to share our own experience of HCL Recruitment with you.
HCL Recruitment Process|HCL Selection ProcessHCL Recruitment Process is divided into two Parts :-
1. Written Test:-
In written test total 85 questions are there and we have to complete these questions in total 90 minutes .
This pattern is divided into 4 sections and these are:-
- Verbal Ability (25 questions)
- Aptitude (25 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (25 questions)
- Technical comprehension (10 questions)
Some Sample HR Interview Questions
- Introduce Yourself.
- Why you want to Join HCL
- Mention any Five uses of Pen other than writing.
- What are your goals in life
- Why should we hire
- Rate me as an interviewer .
- Family Background.
- If we don’t hire what you are going to do.